Mubito provides smart tools for music people. Our new online music platform combines music and the Internet in a new way, creating a powerful hub of online promotion and distribution for musicians and record labels.
At the core of our offering is a tool for musicians and labels to create and manage their official music websites – including an in-built member community, online shop, news, live events, and streaming media.
Our new product introduces a wizard that simplifies the creation and management of official music websites into a few simple steps, and provides access to promotion and distribution through our network.
Mubito is based in Sweden, a country at the top of global music exports and known for innovative Internet technology, and we're recruiting a world-class team to expand our business.
Mubito is currently seeking a J2EE Architect to join Product Development team. You will be required to develop technical solutions, and provide technical expertise and highly scalable architecture for all our web applications and new products.
The role will involve working with the Product Development and Business Analyst to understand business needs and ensure the proposed technical solution develops according to business strategies. You will have the ability to capture requirements, perform system analysis and assemble high-level Technical Solutions using Java and J2EE technologies ensuring that the technical solution complies with the existing BEA Portal Architecture.
Mubito is a fast growing dot com with worldwide deployment. Your role will be to ensure that our products can be used everywhere in the world with the same level of service and to improve the existing architecture to be always handling scalability problems before they occur.
You will provide senior management with project status reports and present architectural strategies. You will come from a development background and ideally be a Sun certified Java developer or BEA certified in Portal or SOA and have current experience in hands on development.
Role and Responsibilities
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Project managing development of e-commerce projects in distributed environment
• Continuing management of existing projects
• Experience with continuous integration
• Managing off-shore development team
• Mentoring Senior Developers from off shore (European) development vendor
• Establishing foundations for project delivery
• Maintain the level of service of our applications
• Technologies are Oracle, SQL server, BEA Portal, BEA Weblogic, Java, WSRP, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Maven, J2EE, Portals
• Project methodologies are RUP/UML, Agile
• Good communication skills – written and spoken English
• Ability to work alone with minimal supervision
• Good Management skills
Malmö, Sweden. Travel up to 15 days per month must be expected.
To apply, write to us with a letter explaining your motivation for working at Mubito, and a CV highlighting your relevant work experience attn.Dr.Larisa Varenikova